The Different Methods For Drug Testing
Drugs can be a bit of a problem for a lot of people and communities. People under the influence tend to be a bit violent when they don’t get their fill of drugs after a period of time. That’s why drug tests are around when people need to seek employment or when law enforcement wants to make sure that their perpetrators aren’t into drugs. There are a couple of different methods of drug testing that can get guaranteed results.
Just a few methods of drug testing
- The most common one is the urine test. Basically, you just pee in a cup and your urine will be tested. The test will show what the contents of your urine are and these can include drugs.
- Urine is one thing; blood tests can also be a good form of testing for drugs. Blood tests can also be used to detect other things aside from drugs.
- It is also possible to get an oral saliva drug test procedure done. There are kits for sale that allows you to do these tests on your own by Confirm Biosciences. It tests your saliva and mouth and it only takes a couple of minutes which is around 10 to get the results.
- There is also the hair follicle test. Urine tests can be easily tricked but with hair, the drug substances stay longer and you can’t easily swap that when the hair is taken directly from your head.
A few things to keep in mind
- Depending on the reasons, some people will prefer one test over the other. Just like we mentioned, your potential employer will ask you to get a drug test but they won’t go for a urine test because that can be easily bypassed. Take one of the other tests unless there is one recommended by your employer.
- The costs for each test also vary. Hair follicle drug tests cost a lot more but you can get those oral saliva drug testing kits for a good price.
Various methods of drug testing exist so you just have to pick what